- 4 8-ounce skinless salmon fillets
- Salt and ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1 9-ounce bag baby spinach, rinsed but not dried
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Place salmon in ovenproof baking dish.
- Season well with salt and pepper. Bake 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat oil and garlic in skillet.
- Add damp spinach and using tongs, toss and cook until spinach is wilted.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Serve salmon atop spinach and with mashed potatoes.