- 4 large baking potatoes, peeled and cut
- 1 cup Jarlsberg cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 container sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place potatoes in large pot of salted water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until tender. Drain and bring potatoes to food processor.
- In food processor, add cheese, milk, sour cream, butter, salt and pepper. Process all ingredients with potatoes until smooth. Pour mixture into baking pan and cover with tin foil.
- Bake 30 minutes. Uncover potatoes during last 10 minutes to allow browning.
Find other delicious recipes and small plate tips here!
© 2018 Eating Naturally Magazine