These melt in your mouth bars combine the rich flavors of soynut butter and chocolate, with a little hint of apple juice. What's not to love?
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup I.M. Healthy SoyNut Butter
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 3/4 cup crushed graham crackers
- 2–4 tablespoons apple juice
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Combine margarine and I.M. Healthy SoyNut Butter in food processor.
- Add sugar and graham crackers, drizzling in enough apple juice (one tablespoon at a time) to make the dough stick together, but not enough to make it wet.
- Press dough into an 8x8 saucepan. Chill for 20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler or microwave.
- Pour and spread over dough. Chill for 20 minutes. Cut into squares and enjoy!