Try these berry-filled muffins for your next family breakfast.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 400ーF.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tin, or line cups with paper muffin cups.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt in medium mixing bowl.
- Combine egg, milk and oil in small bowl.
- Add liquid to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Gently stir in blueberries and cranberries.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
- Sprinkle muffins with remaining 2 teaspoons sugar.
- Bake in 400ーF oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove muffins from pan; cool on wire rack.
- Serve warm.
Photo Source: www.naturalchow.com
© 2016 Eating Naturally Magazine