Try out this tasty snack during your next get together.
- 4 cups walnuts (soaked overnight)
- 1 cup ground flax
- 2 cups fresh cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup orange juice (from fresh oranges)
- 1/4 cup agave
- Place roughly chopped cranberries in bag with orange juice and 1/4 cup raw agave.
- Marinate for two hours.
- Place walnuts in food processor. Process until finely chopped.
- Add cranberries, agave, and orange juice, and pulse until cranberries are well combined.
- Add flax and pulse until combined.
- Spread on non-stick sheets about 1/4 inch thick. Score.
- Dehydrate at 145 degrees for 45 minutes then 116 for three hours.
- Peel off sheets and continue to dry until done (six to eight more hours).
Recipe & Photo Source: rawmazing.com