This easy recipe will satisfy your chocolate craving—with a little fruity crunch.
- 12 ounces dark chocolate, chopped, divided
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- 2 teaspoons fresh organic orange zest
- Heat 8 ounces chopped chocolate on the stove until completely melted, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and stir in the remaining chopped chocolate until melted and combined.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spread the mixture into a ¼-inch thick rectangle.
- Working quickly, sprinkle the cranberries, pistachios, apricots, almonds, and orange zest evenly over the chocolate.
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for 7 to 10 minutes to harden. Break or cut the chocolate into pieces.
Source: Fast & Simple Gluten-Free by Gretchen F. Brown, RD