Gingered Mango Soup
- 4 ripe mangos, peeled and pitted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger (or to taste)
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 4 tablespoons mangos, peeled, pitted and finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped peeled and seeded cucumber
- finely grated lime zest
- In a blender or food processor, puree mangos and ginger.
- Stir in coconut milk and lime juice; cover and chill for at least 1 hour for flavors to blend.
- Stir in water and incorporate until smooth.
- Spoon into 4 shallow bowls and top each with spoonful of yogurt, stirring once to swirl.
- Sprinkle with mango and cucumber and grate lime zest over top.
© 2016 Eating Naturally Magazine