Grilled Balsamic Tofu with Cauliflower Cilantro Rice and Avocado
Read about all the benefits soy has to offer here.
- 1 package firm or extra-firm tofu, drained and pressed well
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, grated
- 1 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Sriracha Mayo
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic or garlic paste
- Slice tofu into 1/2-inch slices and set aside. In bowl, whisk together vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Pour over tofu and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together all ingredients for Sriracha Mayo.
- Grill marinated tofu 3 minutes on each side.
- In large bowl, combine cauliflower and cilantro. Separate mixture into four serving bowls.
- Top with grilled tofu and sliced avocado. Serve with Sriracha Mayo.
Recipe courtesy of House Foods
© 2016 Eating Naturally Magazine