Grilled Salmon with Braised Rutabaga
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large rutabaga cut into 1-inch chunks
- Salt and pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 lemon, juice used only
- 2 salmon fillets
- Olive oil
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Season rutabaga with salt and pepper.
- Add nutmeg, allspice, lemon juice, and rutabaga to skillet. Cook until tender.
- Brush salmon fillets with olive oil, add salt and pepper, grill 6 to 8 minutes on each side.
- Spoon braised rutabaga onto plate and top with salmon.
© 2016 Eating Naturally Magazine