This combination of grilled salmon and yogurt is sure to have your taste buds craving for more.
- 1 pound salmon, about 1 inch thick, cut into four filets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Spray grill with cooking spray, and heat to medium-high.
- Sprinkle salmon filets with salt and pepper, and grill four minutes a side (skin side up first) or until done.
- Separate fish from skin by sliding a spatula between them; transfer filets to a plate.
- Serve with yogurt garlic dill sauce.
- To make yogurt garlic dill sauce, combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.