Hot Chili Lime Chicken Wings
- 2 Bags Beanitos Hot Chili Lime Puffs, finely ground
- 2–2½ pounds chicken wing drumettes (roughly 20 wings)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grind Beanitos Puffs in a food processor.
- Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Wash chicken wings in cold water and pat dry with a towel.
- Move to a bowl and toss with olive oil.
- Pour ground Beanitos puffs on top of the chicken wings and mix until all wings are fully coated.
- Place coated wings on cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Take the wings out of the oven and turn them over, cook for another 10 minutes.
- Change the heat of the oven to Broil and cook on high for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately squeeze lime juice over the top of the wings.
© 2018 Eating Naturally Magazine