Island Creamy Fruit Salad
- 2 medium bananas, diced
- 2 medium apples, diced
- 1 lemon (juice of)
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained, juice reserved
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 cups grapes
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix or 1 (1 1/2 ounce) box vegetarian sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup water
- Combine bananas, apples, and lemon juice in large mixing bowl.
- Toss until evenly coated.
- Add pineapple, strawberries, grapes, and pecans.
- In small mixing bowl, combine pudding mix, water, and pineapple juice with a wire whisk until smooth.
- Add pudding mixture to fruit.
- Mix gently until thoroughly coated.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Source: Chef Charles Mattocks
© 2016 Eating Naturally Magazine