Mexican Style Corn
- 4 ears fresh Sunshine Sweet Corn, husked
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces Cotija or feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 lime slices
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Grill or broil corn, turning occasionally until hot and some kernels turn golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Using knife, coat each ear of corn with about 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Crumble cheese on one side of each corn ear.
- Sprinkle with chili powder, dividing evenly.
- Broil until cheese starts to melt, approximately 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve with lime.
© 2018 Eating Naturally Magazine