Nacho Crusted Chicken
- 1 (6 ounce) bag Beanitos, Nacho Cheese flavored chips, crushed
- 2 pounds chicken breasts, pounded thin and cut into 6 portions
- ¼ cup white rice flour
- ¼ cup butter, cut into ¼-inch cubes
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk egg and milk together in one bowl. Place white rice flour in separate bowl. Put Beanitos chips, salt, pepper and garlic powder in separate bowl.
- Lightly dip chicken in flour and then egg wash. Lastly, dredge chicken in Beanitos chips.
- Place chicken breasts in sprayed 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Spread cubes evenly between the breasts as well as on top of them.
- Bake dish, covered in aluminum foil, for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
© 2016 Eating Naturally Magazine