These oven roasted vegetables make a great side and are oh so healthy. Experiment with your favorite seasonings to serve your unique taste.
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 cup red potato chunks
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 package of your favorite salad/vegetable dip mix (I prefer Simply Organic Italian Salad Dressing Mix)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Toss vegetables with oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with Seasoning Mix; toss again to coat well.
- Spread vegetables in single layer on foil-lined 15 x 10x 1-inch baking pan.
- Roast 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.