Enjoy the taste of your favorite campfire treat without the sticky mess!
- 1½ cups (8 ounces) Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chocolate Chips
- ¼ cup Spectrum butter flavored shortening
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 Enjoy Life Foods Vanilla Honey Graham Cookies, crushed
- Place the chocolate chips, shortening, and water in a medium glass bowl. Set bowl over a pot with simmering water and gently stir until melted.
- Pour into a glass 8x8 baking dish and let cool about 30 minutes on the counter. Cover with plastic and refrigerate overnight.
- Lay a piece of parchment on the counter. Remove chilled chocolate mixture from refrigerator.
- Using a small ball scooper, scoop approximately 16 balls of the chocolate, placing it on the parchment paper. One by one, roll gently between your hands to form a ball, and continue until all the chocolate has been rolled.
- Coat half the rolled truffles in the graham cracker crumbs, and the other half in the cocoa. Refrigerate until serving.
Source: Enjoy Life Foods’ chef/owner of Drizzle Kitchen, Kendra Peterson