Soy Sauce Almond Crusted Meatballs
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 egg
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ cup Blue Diamond Wasabi & Soy Sauce almonds
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Grind almonds up in a blender or food processor, pour into a bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, egg, onion, and breadcrumbs; mix together with a spoon.
- Using your hands, form mixture into meatballs. Feel free to make them however big or small you'd like.
- After all of the meatballs are formed, roll them one by one in the almond pieces and then place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and remove from oven.
- Serve with a side of soy sauce or sriracha and enjoy!
© 2018 Eating Naturally Magazine