- 2 eggs
- 1/4 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Handful of shredded cheddar cheese
- Beanitos Restaurant Style White Bean Chips or Original Black Bean Chips
- Tortillas (corn or flour)
- On the side:
- Black beans
- Crack eggs into a bowl & whisk until combined.
- Add in salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- In a skillet, saute peppers and onions in olive oil over medium heat until cooked through.
- Pour whisked eggs into the skillet and cook until scrambled.
- Once eggs are fully cooked, add cheese and let melt over the top of the eggs.
- Transfer to a plate and serve topped with crushed Beanitos Chips, pico, and avocado and enjoy!
© 2016 Eating Naturally Magazine