Recipe courtesy of Cans Get You Cooking
- 1 can (5-ounce) tuna, packed in water, drained and flaked
- 1 can (4.25-ounce) chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 6 slider rolls, split
- lettuce leaves
- In large bowl, combine tuna, green chilies, celery, red onion, mayonnaise and chopped cilantro; toss to mix well.
- Top bottom half of each roll with lettuce leaves; top with some tuna mixture and top half of roll.
SOURCE: Cans Get You Cooking