- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ tablespoons chili powder
- 1½ packets taco seasoning
- 1 (12 ounce) can chili beans, pinto
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Handful of Beanitos Chips
- Shredded cheese, for topping
- Shredded lettuce, for topping
- Chopped onions, for topping
- Sliced avocado, for topping
- In a large pan saute bell pepper, onion, and garlic in olive oil over medium heat until onions become translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add in the ground turkey and cook until browned, about 8 minutes.
- Add in crushed tomato, beans, chili powder, taco seasoning, sal,t and pepper. Let simmer for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from stove and serve over a bed of Beanitos chips, topped with your favorite toppings.