For a quick on-the-go breakfasts make these Vegetable Frittata Minis for a busy family on the run.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 can (8 ounces) mixed vegetables, drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375 F. Spray mini muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt, pepper and basil to blend well. Stir in mixed vegetables and Parmesan cheese.
- Fill prepared pans with egg mixture. Bake until egg mixture puffs and is just set in center, about 8-10 minutes.
- With rubber spatula, loosen frittatas from muffin cups and slide onto platter.
SOURCE: Cans Get You Cooking