These Whole Grain Apple Cinnamon Muffins make a delicious breakfast or snack and are packed with fiber and whole grains.
- 2 cups Quick Cooking Rolled Oats
- 2 cups Unbleached White All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar packed
- 1/3 cup Wheat Bran
- 1/3 cup Apple, Cinnamon and Grains Cereal
- 2 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt optional
- 2 Eggs large
- 1 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Oil preferred cooking oil
- 1/3 cup Honey
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the oats, flour, sugar, wheat bran, Apple Cinnamon & Grains Cereal, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, oil and honey. Add egg mixture all at once to dry ingredients. Stir to combine just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Line muffin pans with paper cups and fill 2/3 full with muffin batter. Bake 15 minutes or until done.
Source: Bobs Red Mill